24 Oct ACC & Mystic Park Membership benefit program.
The following is how the Alpine Cycling Club in agreement with ACP will provide access to private shuttling in Mystic Park under the forthcoming fee structure:
- A minimum of 3 hours per month of volunteer trail maintenance qualifies for Season Pass for ACC members who have paid annual membership.
- Hours are captured and reviewed utilising Trailforks application
- Trail work can only be conducted by persons formally inducted by ACC to Mystic Park
- Any mechanical tools and / or chemical use in trail maintenance can only be conducted by Club authorised members ( this includes chainsaws and brush cutters ).
- Club authorised shuttle days
- Club organised programs ( such as development sessions )
- Friday Frothers sessions on Friday evenings ( when open )
- Yes, ACP are looking at introducing a limitation especially in peak periods and non-sanctioned ACC activities.
- Only if work is sanctioned and authorised by ACC and volunteer member meets requirements.
- Yes, if under 18 ( and must be over 14 ) years old there will need to be qualified adult guidance.
- Yes, if behaviour in Mystic Park is inappropriate or unsafe.
- Yes, if minimal volunteer maintenance work hours are not met over a reasonable time period.
The Alpine Cycling Club is continually working hard for our members and will continue to develop our membership benefits program.
More information on how to take advantage of the ACC & Mystic Park Membership benefit program will be available shortly, including instructions on how to get started.